386 North Castell
Street This site was originally the first encampment on the bluff, where a cannon was fired in the morning and at night to scare Indians away. The sound of cannons would soon be replaced with bells, as the cornerstone of this church was laid in 1871. The church has gone through two expansions, in 1963 and 2000. From small beginnings, the congregation has grown to over 2,750 registered families in 2011.